Friday, July 27, 2012

Stop Condemning....

   I want to be clear on one thing about this blog I am not a Liar. Everything that I have posted has happened to me and I have been guided by God is a truth. If I was lying about my story do you really think that I would have been writing this? The answer to this question is NO. I am not a liar.

   The purpose of this blog is to bring awareness to who we are, words of love, and words of inspiration. If you want to condemn me to Hell go ahead for I know where I am going at it is not hell. If you want lighting to strike me dead for the words that I post on here that is OK, for I have already died and I was brought back for a purpose.

   Everyone has there own free will of there own opinions, but you have to say to yourself why do I fear so much? What am I fearing the most?

   GOD: It could be the truth that you don't want accept. Those who fear who they really are will throw out negative energy because that is all they know. You see that when you put fear into someone they find it hard to find love within themselves. But when you start accepting love, you no longer fear. In this day and age most of you fear for Who You Are. You fear the truth as to what humanity has bestowed open this planet that you call home. You have no reality of what is good for you anymore, for you let others influence Who You Are. Life is not meant to be feared, it is to be experienced and Loved. In times like these help each other, for when you give to someone, you are also giving to yourself, and that is what Love is. Accept each other as Your True Self. Words of hate and fear will get you no where, for all it does is hold you back. Despite all the judging you do onto others I still love you. I still guide you. You need to start looking at you self. What Casey has done is about love. She has done nothing wrong. Didn't Jesus heal those with his hands for those that were blind, those that were crippled, for those that were in time of need. Those that asked for help received his gift, and yet you can not see what others have or what you even have. Accept who you truly are for I am with you and you are with me. My children Love one another. Do not let you egos get in the way, for the ego and the mind are one powerful tool. Listen to me, listen to Holy Spirit, that is in each and every one of of you. What has happened to Casey and those like her have awaken, and you have to listen to yourselves as well. There are no demons talking to those with gifts, for when you were young you could see spirits as well and by the age of 5 it disappears. You all have healing capabilities and gifts. No one needs to be condemned or say that your going to Hell. For there is no hell, because you humans, my children create your own Hell. I have no need to do that. Show love and compassion to your sisters and brothers. Stop the hate. This has gone on for centuries and you still have not listened to me or the signs of guidance that I have bestowed upon you. You are my children and it is time that you become One. With love your father, GOD. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment