Monday, July 2, 2012

Side Note....

   I just want my viewers to know that I'll be writing a few times a week about my story. The next post, which I will write will be on Wednesday and again over the weekend, for the information I will be telling you will take time to comprehend. Plus for me to type all of this up will be an emotional one for me as well. For I relieve each day and I am reminded of everything.

   When you go through what I have gone through so far life changes. People who you thought were your friends turn there backs on you. It is a very lonely world right now for myself. People don't understand so they judge. This can be said in society today. Society fears what they don't understand, which is sad because our purpose is to experience life and not be afraid of it. Our souls are crying out experience and live, yet we don't do that.

   I can tell you this now that I am way out of my element, when it comes to talking about my experiences with God I am very careful. Living with Marfan Syndrome and dealing with other health issues, being called skinny or four eyes in school is a lot easier to deal with, than what I am going through now. For all of those that did make fun of me instead of demanding an apology I would like to say, "Thank You, because with out you I would not be who I am today". Your asking yourself,  "now why would she say that." The answer is simple it prepared me for what I am going through now.

   Do not let those that call you names, bully, or even hurt you get the best of you. Keep your head up high and stand tall and say, " Enough is Enough". You, the one that is recieving the action has the power to say this. Do not be afraid. Now how can this be related to my story about finding God, Soul, & Find Your Self, by saying, that I am true to Who I Am.

   Be true to Your Self, be honest and not fake. For if you are one way with one group of friends, and then act differently with others you are just living two or many different lives. I like to put it as, you are all of these characters and you can't choose the one that say's I am this person. I am going to be true to myself. Everyone has a Choice, a lady that I know taught me this years ago when I lived with her and I haven't forgotten it, and God says the exact same thing. Be True To Who You Are. Live your life and had fun.

   On that side note come back and read on Wednesday for it is a journey that will send chills through out your mind. Have a Great Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment