Saturday, July 28, 2012

Disclosure.

There are no comments of hatred on this blog for I have deleted them all, and I will continue and if so block those that leave arrogant and negative words. The purpose of this blog is to share my story. You are your own judgement of what you want to believe. I just wanted to share how Great God is and that is all and how he has changed me forever. I am not a racist person and I embrace all ethnic groups and religions. If I can bring you joy and happiness of what I write on here, then I am happy.

I have heard many say to me that they are inspired by what I am writing. I  others have  said, that they are talking to God more, and that is all I want. God wants you to talk to him and not to fear him. He is of Love. So on an end note, only love and positive comments are only allowed. I hope you have a great day.

Blessings of Love and Happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment