Thursday, July 5, 2012

Judging

   God woke me up at 7 am this morning talking to me about judging. I tried my best to get a few more minutes of sleep, but when God talks to me and it is important, he does not stay quite so I listen. I love hearing him communicate with me it is very peaceful.

   Who judges more God or Man? If I were to say this I would have to say man. God created each one of his children with love. Now many people would disagree with my statement and that is fair enough, for God gave of choice of free will. I want you to see something here. Man will destroy it's self if we do not start listening.

   From what I have experienced so far with God I can say this, that Man is more of a judge than our Father and here I will write some that man bestows upon each other.

  1. Wrong vs. Right
  2. Good vs. Evil
  3. Wealthy vs. Poor
  4. Man vs. Woman
  5. Religion vs. Religion
  6. War vs. Peace
  7. A Polluted Earth vs. Healthy Earth
  8. Greedy vs. Generioius
  9. Old vs. Young
  10. Political Party vs. Political Party
  11. White vs. Black
  12. Nation vs. Nation
  13. 3
  14. etc....
   There are more I am sure of, but at the moment I can only come up with these few. If we don't start listen and always correcting each other we will never get anything done. Society defines it's self more now than every based off what you are in the world, than what you truly are in Gods eyes. If we stopped judging each other and criticizing and pointing fingers at each other things would get done quicker in this world.

   We as a race have drifted apart from what is important, which is to keep our world going so that we the human race can last longer, but no one wants to listen. The key here is to listen, communicate, and not judge. I write this because I am so tired of people judging me. At the end of the day there isn't a single person on this Earth that can judge me. The only Being is GOD. Yes GOD, but people want to judge around God and bring there own conclusions of what is wrong and right in this world.

   God gave us free will. We as a society have set boundaries and if we don't like those boundaries people change the rules to benefit themselves which is sad. We all need to wake up and quit judging others or we won't be on this planet for long. Pointing the finger at others is not going to solve any problems.

GOD: My children if you do not change the way how you live your planet will die, but only by the hand of you. I have watched you for thousands of years and you have yet to listen. I have given you Masters and you have not listened. You have put yourselves first before taking care of everyone as a whole. It needs to stop. Listen to your scientist and your young people. Your young people are crying out to stop the polluting and you don't listen. It is time to wake up my children, for if you do not your planet will die.  

No comments:

Post a Comment