Thursday, July 19, 2012

Helping A Stranger

   Today as I was driving down and at the intersection  I saw a gentleman holding up a sign asking for money or food. He was dress like any other who was poor or was just lost in the shadows. He wore some baggy pants, a hat, and a oversize shirt and coat. I really felt for him.

   As I looked in the console of my jeep I looked and I knew that I had $5 dollars and a bunch of ones. I first picked up the 5 and then I decided to give him the ones. I counted that I had 12 dollars in my car. As the light turns green we go, and then I stopped and handed the man the money. He said, " God Bless You."

   As I drove off I started to cry, because I knew that when I handed him the money, the energy that I felt was saddened. He has been living in a dark shadow and has had a rough life. I was thinking the whole time going home, that no one on this planet should not go without food or shelter. We all should be helping out each other, because we are all Brothers and Sisters, for we were created by our Father (God). We all need to give back in some way.

   Even though my family is going through tough times, since getting out of the Marine Corps, that if I could give him one meal or two, if he choose so, then I was making a difference in someones life. That with the shadows that he his in, if I  can be that Light that he needs then I am filled with joy and happiness. For God is our Light in our darkest days.

   Because of What I Am, Who I Am, and Who I Am to Become I am a servant to our father, for he lives in each and every one of our bodies. He is the one that asks for nothing in return and yet he gives us everything. He is the one that you can count on that loves you regardless of who or what you are or have done. He doesn't judge or condemn use for we are his children and our creator.

   So as you leave your work or business lend a helping hand for they are you brothers and sister to. We are all in the world together and we are all One. You may never know, you may be that Light in the shadows of someone you come in contact with. And that is when you will feel the love and the embrace of GOD, our father, for a simple act of kindness can leave a print on a person for a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment