Wednesday, July 11, 2012

And So It Begins...

GOD: Your soul was created here in the heavens and the universe and you are made up of energy and light. Your soul was created by me, for I am your father and as you soul chooses what it wants to experience it is then placed in a body. A body that I created with perfection. What you must understand is that once the soul enters the body it forgets its True Self. Throughout your lifetimes it wants to remember what it once was, which is Me. Your souls seek to experience. When you have awaken and have discovered your True Self you then know your path. Casey's has accepted her path for she has told me this herself. She accepts who she truly is and her path will be challenging, but so is every path. Her duties are laid out before her.

   Even to this day even though it has only been a month and a half of discovering my True Self I am still amazed by the grace that God, who I now call Father, has been there for me throughout this whole experience. He has done it with the up most respect, love, and compassion that any Father can be to their child. Even though those that are closest to me have said, “A Demon has taken over you or Evil Spirits are talking to you", he still shows me the goodness in every situation. Father is more than what you read in your Bible or history books of the ancient times. He is so much more.

   So now I continue my story...

   When I started to feel energies going in and out of me I felt over whelmed. The soul is remember it's True Self and it is nothing like anything you will experience in this human body. Now I am not big into science, but what I do know is our soul is that Pure Energy and Light. 

   One June 5, 2012 I was sitting in my car awaiting my physical therapy appointment and I kept feeling like a spirit wanted to tell me something. The only way that I can describe it is like a young child pulling on your arm to get your attention. So I was like this try out writing. Yes I told a spirit to use my arm to write out what it wanted to say to me. So I relaxed my body and mind and  I said, " Use my arm to write what it is that you want me to know". I felt the Spirit using my right arm. I felt muscles in my fingers all the way up to my elbow moved, and to me this was the most amazing thing. 

   This type of gift is called Automatic Writing - Writing through the subconscious mind without conscious thought, or through the guidance of an outside intelligence.

   After each letter I would say what the letter was and then relax again. I knew the spirit was finished communicating with me, because the energy in my arm was gone. So I looked at the piece of paper that I had and it said, "Easter." I was like Easter this is what you are trying to tell me? Are you serious? So I texted the image to a friend, who also has abilities, and she said that I needed to contact my grandma (who I call Mema) and asked her some questions.

   I asked her what is the significances of Easter and it has to do something with a man? Mema said, " the only thing that I would know is that mine and your papa's wedding anniversary is around Easter time." When she said this I knew I had my answer. Just like with my granny, who first came to me I felt the calmness afterwards. My papa was reaching out to me. My grandfather passed away in 1990 and his death was devastating to me. He was my best friend.

   After this experience with my grandfather, other family members started to come through. On June 6, 2012 as I was scrolling through on Facebook looking at friends post, I saw that my aunt on my dad's side was on and the next thing I knew I felt a heavy energy. This strong energy was my granny. She had returned and she wanted me to give a message to 2 of my aunts. Now may I remind you that I have not spoken to my aunts in over a year.

   Granny said to me, “Tell them to not be sad, that I am here and they just have to talk and I will listen. I am OK." So I told granny to hold on while I go get something to drink, but she was very persistent on me telling them NOW. So I went back and told one of my aunts. I then talked to her on the phone and she told me she had been thinking about her and that my other aunt was sadden by the fact that she was gone from this world. In the end I was able to bring peace in a way to the both of them. Once I relayed the message, grannies energy was gone. I knew she went to my aunts, and that brought me peace of mind.

After granny came through my great-grandma Lucy, who passed away on November 19, 1999, channeled through out of the blue one evening, while I was speaking to my husband. Now what she said was the most hilarious thing that I had heard, because in her past life she told you like it was. Grandma Lucy said and I quote, " I don't understand why she has so much dag on stuff. She needs to get rid some of it." 

   Now the person she is speaking of is my aunt, who had just finished moving things into a new home. I had no clue what my aunt's house looked like, but Grandma Lucy sure did. I told my aunt what she had said, and we all had a good laugh.

   The reason why I am sharing with you my experiences is to explain that our family members do come back in times of need. During this time I had accepted of what was to become of me. I was to be a Messenger. If relatives wanted to come through and wanted me to give them a message who am I to deny them that right. This is part of Who I Am.

   I do want to emphasis that there are Evil and Good Spirits for I have felt both. I can feel their energies and in my next post I will talk about it more. I may even write tomorrow, because I want those out there to know that judging somebody before you ask questions can do more harm than good. 

   GOD: My children your loved ones do come back to you, but mostly they stay with me, for the Kingdom of Heaven is a place by my side. I know in the Bible in the book of  Corinthians that it is said that the dead don't walk around you and if they do they are all evil spirits and that is not true. Evil is manipulated by humans and is then made into reality.Do not let what you can not seeing bring in fear, for fear only stops you from experiencing and believing. You do not see Heaven, but you believe and have faith in it. Once you open your eyes and your hearts will you finally see what has been there all along; ME and a spiritual world that is filled with love. Life does not end, it is a continuous cycle of life for if I were to destroy it my purpose would end. Once creation is done then I am done, so I have created a world of never ending. Do not be afraid my children, for the Holy Spirit is always with you and I am only an answer away from your questions. Ask and you shall receive. Have faith and believe my children.

  

   
   

   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment