Saturday, July 7, 2012

"The Soul Awakens"

   GOD: You all are born with gifts that I have given you they just lye dormant until you have found your soul. Your soul is part of you and it seeks to finds its True Self. Once your soul awakens and finds its True Self then you will awaken to a life full of purity and love. You my child have found who you really are. You will return to me in the kingdom of heaven . You will be as one with the universe and of the heavens.

   I had asked God to write a quote because words can't describe what it feels like when your soul has awaken. Things change in your life that you never thought would. You see things differently than those that live around you.

   My Soul Awakening came 5 days after my 30th birthday in May. We all remember when we have awoken and this is how it happened to me. I am glad that after this post today that I can then start talking about the present than the past, but we all start sometime.

   I thought turning 30 would be the worst decade, because nothing could compare to my 20's. I was not ready to accept turning the big 3-0. I did not even want to think about it, but what happened next amazed me even more. Two days later I had 3 out-of-body experiences.


   An out of body experience is an experience that typically involves a sensation of floating outside of one's body and, in some cases, perceiving one's physical body from a place outside one's body.

   Just like any other day I was taking a nap and then I realized I was somewhere else. I had a dream within a dream. I was in the universe as my soul, and I was taken into a world of beauty. This first time I could see a nebula with bright shades of colors like blues, purples, reds, light yellows, and pink. It was so amazed how beautiful it was, because I had only seen this in our science books in school or on the History Channel. I floated there for a while to take it all then.

   Within my vision I was taken back to a room and I knew I wanted to go back to the universe, so I slept again. Now all of this is taking place while I am napping in this physical state. I went back to the universe and this time I saw stars that were bright and again I was taken back by the aurora of colors. Each time I realized that each time I wanted to go back there it was getting easier, and so I woke up in another bed.

   The third time I went back and it was easier, but this time God was with him. He said, " Each time this will get easier for you. You will know how to get back to this place but only in time. I will teach you how to do it." After that was said I was taken to a different time. Yes I went back in time to October of 1944. I was told the date and that was it.

   When I woke up in my physical state I went and looked up year online,  and in October of 1944 was when WWII. I knew there was some reason I was taken to this time period and come to find out my great Uncle who was KIA (Killed In Action) died in September of 1944. 

   On that following Monday my Soul Awakened. I was feeling energy and vibrations that I had never felt before. They were so strong that I was getting dizzy. I knew that spirits were coming in and out of me. I was wakening up to a whole new person. I didn't know what was going on, but I knew that something had changed within myself. I knew that somethings I had been taught from childhood were false.I knew immediately that I could feel spirits.

   For 3 days I could feel energy everywhere. It was an overwhelming feel and I had to reach out and find out what was going on with me. People told me when I came back from the Universe I received my abilities. So as I was taking all of this in I knew people would think I was crazy, but now looking back to that time period and knowing what I know now they were not like me. 

   See the soul seeks to find who it truly was before it decided what it wanted to experience in our current life forms. When God made us we were a soul, a ball of light energy that wanted to experience. It takes 1000's of years for the to soul awaken and when it does you will see things differently than most. When the soul wants to seek and experience the mind wants to take over. So when making a decision follow your first answer or choice, because if you keep trying to talk yourself out of it you will never grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment