Wednesday, July 18, 2012

God Speaks With A Vision

   Did you think that God could possibly talk to his children, well how about giving them visions? God can do many things you just have to believe and be open to it, because fear will hold you back. That is what today's continuation of my story is about: Fear and Visions.

   Shortly after my first conversation with GOD, I thought that I would push the boundaries a little. I just wanted to see what people thought of hearing spirits. I was just curious to know and feel the reaction that I would get from the post, that following the main topic. I didn't realize though the repercussions that one would go through, when you post something of this magnitude. I wrote, "Would you condemn me if I hear spirits, they write through me, and they use my body to speak of what the words of the Lord. So would you say I'm going to hell or heaven?

   Yes, I know that you are saying she brought it all on herself for posting something like that, but you have to understand that for me it was to see what other thought. I wanted to hear behind the shadows and see if family or friends would either condemn me or talk to me about it. Well I did receive an ear full from many religious people and I received support from others. Instead of actually talking to me they threw the Bible at me.  And I must admit that my family who I am the closet to just literally hurt me.

   You see when you go through what I have just gone through no one understands. I reached out to people way beyond entry in my journal and I received no feedback at all. In retrospect, I think it had a lot to do with Fear. Fear and guilt will kill a man quicker than anything else. The point I am making, is  that I was devastated that my family did not say one word to me until now, and that really hurt. If it had been somebody else I could have cared less, because that is negative energy that I did not need in my life. But the question was never answered. I didn't need one because I knew it all ready.

   So I was devastated at those, that I thought I was close to and could talk to them about anything was all wrong. As I saw the comments I immediately went for my bedroom. I didn't want my kids to see me cry at all. I try my best to not show sad emotion, which was wrong on my part. I knew in reality I was being called a liar. 

  As I was crying I could hear my Granny talking to me. She said,"Now you need to stop this crying, there is no need." I could feel her emotion of when she said that. Just like any grandma, she didn't want to see your grandchild hurt or crying over what she knew to be true. I understood her, but the pain just hurt from the words of others.

   Shortly after she spoke I was given a vision. A vision that only God and Jesus knew. 

   The Vision: God showed me a man, which I came to realize was Peter and the other disciples were on a boat in the water. I looked through Jesus eyes and there standing on the boat was Peter. The men did not believe that Jesus had come back. So they wanted proof that it was Jesus who had been resurrected. So Jesus held up his hands and showed them where the nails were in his hands.The men wanted Proof that it was truly the messiah. Then God said to me after the vision, "That the only way for some people to believe is by touch, feel, and see. If they can't then they won't believe."

   Once shown this vision I came to my senses and I stopped crying. I knew I needed to get myself under control. So, God had shown me this vision for a reason. The reason was, because Jesus had to show proof of who he was, because others couldn't believe that it was he, Jesus.

   I knew that I didn't have to prove myself to anybody whether it be friends, family, or strangers. All I had to do was stay true to who I was and God would help me through anything. That was all the comfort I needed.

   GOD: You see my children just, because you  can't touch, hear, or see something doesn't mean that it isn't true. Your loved ones walk around you every day and even those in the spirit world. There is no need to fear what you can't see, hear, or feel. Didn't I send unto you the Holy Spirit and I will live in each and everyone of you? Don't you believe that I am real because you know that God is real? I am all around you all you have to do is believe and keep the faith. No one needs to be called a lair or be condemned for the gifts that you all have. Yes you all have gifts. Don't judge others for I do not judge you. So keep an open mind and an open heart. Love and bring joy into anybody that you see. Let them feel the love that you have for me for you are all One. I am in each and every one of you. Believe.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment