Thursday, July 12, 2012

1st Conversation with God

GOD: From the following message you will see that I can communicate with you just like anybody else can. You can carry conversations on with me about any topic and there is no harm in talking to your Father. Some people may think that talking to me one on one is letting demons in but that isn't true. How else could I guide you throughout your life?

   I would like to go ahead and tell you that what I am about to write is the first full conversation I had with Father (God). I knew his voice, because when I died I knew it the moment I recognized it. I knew Father had come back and it was time for some answers, but he had other plans that I was not aware of. If you think that Father can surprise you before an awakening and this for me is more of a blessing in disguise.

   On June 9th, 2012 I was having a typical day and then I was told by God, " Today is training day. I am to feel and hear around me." When he said training I knew what it meant. It meant that I was to close my eyes and use my sense to feel what was around me. So I went to my pool, sat in a chair, and closed my eyes.

    This is what he said, " I want you to feel the wind when it blows, pay attention from the direction that it comes from. Listen to the birds that are singing and notice in what direction they come from. Feel the warmth of the sun on your skin. Use your energy to feel around you. Now picture the colors of red, yellow, orange, blue, and purple. Use your abilities to see these colors."

When we were finished he wasn't done with me, so I went back to my apartment and just rested. As I was sitting on my bed and started to speak again. God said, " That I need to take baby steps." The next thing I knew I felt and energy like no other it was The Holy Ghost and I was put into a trans state. I could hear around me, but my attention was on his voice. Oh how I remember hearing it in the tunnel with love and compassion. You will never forget it as long as you live.

And so he spoke: GOD: You are my child. I have a purpose for you. I have given you abilities that are grand, but you have to be taught." I asked back in thought, " Why did I have to come back" and the response I received was, " I was meant for other things first. You have to spread my word. The time has began. What can seem a short time in your world is a long time in my world. I have to as GOD's children teach and help those believe. I have sent those to help teach and show what lays ahead of this life. You (Casey) are my child and I will guide you. Remember, believe, and be open."

   He then showed me a vision from my childhood that I remembered which I think was in the early 1990 when I lived near a funeral home in my small town of Walnut Cove, NC. When I was a little girl I thought I had power to create and stop wind. It was only in my imagination. When your that young you dream to be anything. So I use to say "stop wind stop." and it would. So during this vision I ask Father, " So that was you" and he said, "Yes, I was there with you that whole time. Everything has its time."

   Oh how Father is so GREAT!!!!

   He then proceeded to tell me, " You can go back through the universe. You have that ability, but you will have to learn first. After that last word I knew that I had purpose.


   I knew from this first converstation with Father that my life had changed forever. That I was brought back to life by our Father, our Lord in Heaven, our God, our Creator of the Heavens and the Universe, he brought me back for a Purpose. He is the Father that all of us children had ever wanted. I knew just by instinct that this would not be my last conversation with him. I was Correct.

   So to end this post for the night I just want to tell you that humans are forgetting GOD. Humans are forgetting him, because we are caught up in other things in our lives. We are more worried about money, government, home, politics, and everything else going on in this world, and we are forgetting the number one GOD.

   He has said to me many times, "My children are forgetting Who I Am. They may give up on me, but I will NEVER give up on my children."  This saddens me the most, because I have direct contact with him. Father is a very funny man if only you would listen to him. I promise he won't talk like he did in the Old and New Testaments of the Bible. There will be no Thou, Shall, and any of that Old English phrases. He speaks just like we do. I communicate between him and my husband, because I am the middle man. I don't mind it. Plus it makes for more interesting discussions between two logical men. I wouldn't have my life any other way.

   So as a farwell and a goodnight. I say to all my brothers and sisters because we are all made by the same Creator, GOD. Have a wonderful and blessed day; for Father is with us no matter where we go.

  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment