Wednesday, July 4, 2012

" It's Not Your Time Yet."

   I would like to say sorry for the delay in today's post. A huge event happened to me yesterday and I am still trying to get my energy back. Thank you all for your patience, so shall we begin.

   What I am about to tell you are all true events. Only you as the viewer can be the judge if you believe it is true or not, but I am not on here to tell lies or a false story. This is all true.

   On March 01, 2012 I had told my husband I was going to rest while our son was asleep and he said, "OK." So, I laid down and as normal I dreamed, but I  knew that this not one of those ordinary dreams, this was a true event going on. Here is the dream.

   I was standing in a tunnel. It was dark at the end of it and the walls were grey. I looked up to each side of the tunnel I saw that there were little lights on each side. The tunnel was very quite. You could hear a pin drop if there were one to be dropped, but there was nothing there. I said, " I thought there was a light at the end of the tunnel, where is the light? God where is the Light?" As I was standing there I could feel only calmness. It was a place of no pain and I knew I did not want to leave there. I wanted to stay. I just wanted to pass through the light, but there was no light.

   As I am looking straight and note I never looked behind me, I heard a voice right next to the my right ear. It was like if someone was talking in your ear talking normally. I could feel a presence beside me and I knew it was GOD, he said to me, " It is not your time yet". The only way I can explain the way he sounded was, strong, compassionate, with a little authority in it, and with Love. Yes love, for it will be a voice that I would never forget. The instant GOD said the word "Yet",  I was sent back to my body. I woke up and took in the biggest breath of air. When I sat up in my bed I knew what had happened, but I wanted to make sure.

   I told my husband about this immediately when it happened, because I have had dreams or premonitions of things happening to me and they were true. My husband said, " did you die or did you have a near death experience"? I knew in my heart that I had died but I wanted to make sure, so I looked up the definition of Near Death Experience and here is what I found.

   
Definition of an NDE
A near-death experience (NDE) is a profound psychological event  that may occur to a person close to death or, if not near death, in a situation of physical or emotional crisis. Because it includes transcendental and mystical elements, an NDE is a powerful event of consciousness; it is not mental illness.
Whether happening “truly near death” or under benign circumstances, the near-death experience contains powerful images and emotions, usually of peace and love though sometimes terror, despair, guilt. An NDE may include an out-of-body experience and vivid perceptions of movement, light, darkness; encounters with deceased loved ones, unfamiliar entities and/or spiritual presences; sometimes a life review, a landscape, a sense of overpowering knowledge and purpose. The aftereffects of an NDE or related experience are enduring, often powerful, and may be life-altering.
The NDE belongs to a larger family of experiences that go beyond the usual limits of space and time and can transform a person's life and beliefs. They may be called spiritually transformative, conversion, mystical, religious, or transpersonal experiences.
One-fourth of the 800 people who have submitted an account of their experience to the IANDS online NDE archives reported they were not close to death or clinically dead at the time.  Instead, they were in emotionally intense situations, praying or meditating, sleeping, or in ordinary states of consciousness when this phenomenon occurred. IANDS refers to these as “near-death-like experiences” or NDLEs.  Seventy-five percent of those who sent their accounts had a sense of being close to death, were in a life-threatening situation, or believed they were clinically dead.2 (Key Facts about Near-Death Experiences)




Key Facts about Near-Death Experiences. 30 October 2011. 04 July 2012 <http://iands.org/about-ndes/key-nde-facts.html>.
   
   So to me I knew that this is what happened to me. I was then asking more questions as to why. I asked for 2 month these questions.
  1. Why did I have to come back?
  2. Why did I not see the light?
  3. What was the purpose of me coming back?
   The answers of these questions never came. I have only told 4 people of this story and they all said, " You have a Purpose." I was always thinking why did I have to come back to a world that is full of hate, pain, judgmental and evil people why?" WHY!!! I wanted answers. The tunnel was a place of no pain and for once since in 29 years of living  I had no pain. I wanted to go home. I didn't want GOD to send me back, because I could feel his love and compassion. As I write this now I can still hear his voice and I just want to cry because I know he is my father.

   I asked God a few days ago, " so did I die or was it a near death experience?" He said to me, " You Died. I stopped you in the tunnel. I wanted you to hear my voice and remember it and so I brought you back." I said to him, " Well now that makes sense. Thank you now for telling me." He is saying right now to me while I right this that I didn't ask him that question before, and now that I have he has given it.

   It wouldn't be until 2 1/2 months later I would know why I came back. One more event had to take place in order for me to know why. This I will speak of this weekend, because it is my favorite. I will say this, that on May 25th, 2012 and after many events have happened and now I know why I came back.

   There is not a day that goes by that I do not remember the tunnel and hearing Gods voice. If anything I am thankful for the memory, because it is part of Who I Am. I do not not know anybody who has been in the tunnel but I would like to know people. When you hear Gods voice, it is the one voice that you will never forget, because it is imprinted in your mind forever.

   The one thing that I want people to know is that you don't have to fear death. I decided over 10 years ago that I was not going to be afraid of death. Look at death as a beginning and not an end. We will one day be back with our father, by his side, in the Kingdom of Heaven and yes I have seen it but that is another story. We will be home again with our One True Father, Our Creator, GOD.

   So on an end note, instead of tell people to fear God describe him as the most loving and compassionate person you know. Yes I said person, but God is in everything we do, we see, smell, hear, he made our world and the universe, therefore he is always around us. Praise God not only in prayer, but in anything you do. Talk to him I promise you he won't bite. But just Love him that is all I am asking for. Until this weekend have a blessed 4th of July and a blessed day to all of those that read this.

 GOD says you are my children and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment