Sunday, September 9, 2012

Video of Change: Pass on the word

Here is a video that someone created. It is a video of truth. I did not make this video I am positing it because it is the Truth. I'll be writing more about this on How To Save The World Post.The person who made this video was truthfully touched by God and has put it in video form. I applaud all who are getting the word out. Every human being needs to see this video and God means EVERY HUMAN BEING. Support the person who made this video.

God says send this video to every person you know. This is the message that billions of people need to know and see and it is the TRUTH. I will be writing about this next on How To Save The Planet.....I am lectured by God on this topic all the time...

http://youtu.be/8evDIIRBv-4


I did not make this video I just want to make this clear. I'll be writing about it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment