Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Conversation with Jesus


Good Wednesday to you all. Hope you are having a wonderful day. I have noticed and felt that many changes in the world are happening, and please pray for the world to find a peaceful balance. The world is in chaos in more ways than one, so we need to come and help one another. To show love and compassion as these changes take place.

With that being said I wanted to share with you a conversation I had with Jesus a few months again, because I was going through some things within myself with all the negativity going on and anything that is not good I can't handle the energy.

One day I was talking to a friend and there was a lot of negative things said. I can't handle the negative. As we finished our conversation I went into meditation and there was God. "God I feel so sad. I can't take the negative of what others think you are. Why do so many think you are a vengeful God and only want to hurt your children? It saddens me that people think you are like this" I said with a sad voice.

"Would you like to go home for a little while?" he asked in a loving voice of concern.
"Yes please. I would love to."

When I went back to heaven this was like my second time. I arrived in front of a magnificent water fountain. It was gorgeous and behind the water fountain I could see Jesus talking to someone but I didn't know who and I could only see him.

I ran as quickly as I could and went to embrace him.
"What is wrong sisters?" He asked me as I had my head against his chest. I looked up and said, "Why do people think so negatively about father? What do they think this way?"

"They think that because that is what they have been taught. They think that he will do anything to punish his children and that isn't the case" he said.

As I look up and wiped away the tears I said, "You knew you were going to die didn't you?"
"Yes I knew. I knew from when I was very young. Our paths are similar, but yours will not end like mine. You will not be crucified like I was."

When he said crucified I could see him on the cross I asked him, "When you were there for days you knew where you were going didn't you?"

"Yes I did. I knew I was going home. The pain that I went through was so painful, but as I hung there my mind was home. Because I was home I didn't feel the pain, but when I came back to the physical the pain was ever more excruciating. Many were crying for me, but that was my path...my purpose."

As I saw him on the cross I began to cry once again. The vision was so clear and seeing it from not only the eyes of the people but from his as well. I looked up and he said, "No more tears sister. I am fine. No more tears, no more pain. We are home."

I started to feel better and feel the hope come back into me, because I knew our paths were similar. Before I left he told me one last thing. "All isn't as it seems." I understood and I was back in the physical world.

Even to this day when I see pictures of Jesus or as I call him, Brother, I still become saddened and I want to start crying. I felt the inside of me weeping that such a thing happened, but I knew he made the Ultimate Sacrifice. Each time these feeling come back he says, "Do not weep. I am safe and well. No more tears for I am home." I can see him when he says this and then the sadness fades, because each time I see him he is happy with a smile on his face. He is one of my teachers, for he is part of my path.

You may not believe anything that I say but it is the truth. Many say I am a con artist and just want attention. That I don't see or hear any such thing, that all is false. I am no ordinary human and I know this. I live in the physical world and the spiritual world. This is who I am. Don't let those around you make you want to be like them. Be true to who you are. Stand up for yourself and say, "This is who I am. I will not change because you want me to be someone I'm not" and if they leave it was for a reason. If they stay it is because they respect you. They love you for who you are, even though they may not agree they stand by you. I think most of you who read this have experienced this at some point in your life. I have lost many friends due to my gifts and visions, but I will not change. I bring hope and peace and that is Who I AM.

I hope when you read my writings that you to feel hope and peace. Most of all I hope that you feel loved. We are all brothers and sisters. I pass no judgments for I know where everyone is going after this life. So always be TRUE to who you are and love yourself.

Love and Peace to you all. Until again my brothers and sisters have a wonderful week.
_/\_

No comments:

Post a Comment