Wednesday, September 19, 2012

World Out Of Control

Hello All:

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and week thus far. I apologize for not writing in the last week and a half. The Angels, God, and the Master Spirits had put me on restriction because I wasn't taking care of myself and focusing so much on others, and I didn't take a time out for myself. Plus, I was sick and had to get well.  So remember to always take time for yourself, and then you are able to concentrate and help others.

In the last week I have seen what has escalated in our world all around, and I have to say that I find it very irresponsible and ignorant that individuals want to cause chaos, havoc, death, destruction, and in all not thinking. God has spoken and has said the following:

God: Those who are a Foreigner in the  Middle East or Northern Africa need to leave. It not safe and the worse have yet to come. This is no longer about a movie; this is about making an excuse to hurt others. To kill others because you are not educated about other societies and the communication barrier is lost. Those who are experiencing this up rise needs to make a choice. Those of you who want freedom, freedom of speech, and seek to love yourself you need to decide if you want to stay or leave. This will be a decision that will eventually take place. Those who want to leave… leave. You have freedom of choice for that is a gift I have given you. Those you seek freedom, should be helped. Just don’t sit around and not help those that want freedom and are in disagreement with the hatred. Help.

Your world has fallen into a trap that you all are responsible for. You are not educated about other societies and cultures. You are told the worse of things, and aren't told about those that are good. Your world has became one huge mess, and it is only going to get worse I am sorry to say, until you all start to listen. You see your biggest problem is your communication barrier. You turn those that are uneducated against those that are. You use them for your own good and will, and you are not listening or helping any situation. You are making the situation worse.

I see in your world a large influence of the ego. Yes the EGO. Most of you are so in tuned to your ego that you no longer listen to me. If you listen to me and you intuition then you wouldn't be where you are now. Your Ego is your worst enemy. You have made a mess of things, and I will say this that changes is coming.

May I remind you that you are responsible for your actions and only you. What you put out into the universe will be sent back to you. If you want to create chaos you will create it. If you want to send out love, love will be sent back to you. Do you see the pattern? For every action there is a positive and negative reaction just like Sir Issac Newton said. You haven't listened to the Masters of the pass. 

Wake up children because your world is changing. The dawn of the New Age will take place near the end of the year. Many will have a spiritual awakening and many will not. There will be many divides throughout your world. Your world is going to be tested to its highest degree. Not by me, but from what you have created. Decisions are going to have to be made. Sacrifices are going to have to be made. Your whole world is going to have to make a decision together if you want to fix your world. 

In order for you to become what you don't won't to be, you must first experience it. I will say that hope will be coming, but only on my time, and not yours. You have to start working together and quit acting like children.fighting over a toy. Learn from your children. You will be amazed at what they can teach you. 

So my children please start listening and letting yourself find your higher self. Instead of arguing speak to me, listen to me. I am only but a thought/word away. Start inspiring yourself to finding you highest purpose to finding the path that you need keep going. To discovering why you were put on this planet in the first place. When you start this you will see change not only in yourself, but from those around you. You must take this step first. No one is going to do it for you. Only YOU can do this. Please stop fighting, and listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment