Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Mother Mary speaks, and visions of Noah and the Ark

Last night I had some hurtful things said to me, because most people are believing anything that I am saying about our planet, and that God can type through em. I took these comments to heart, where as, I should have ignored them and take them with a grain of salt.

 One person said, "It's a shame he isn't teaching someone who can make it happen though. I really would have thought, being God, he would know who to tell...

When this question was said I felt a huge abundance of energy shoot through me like a rocket shooting into the air. God was coming to answer this question and he wasn't to happy, because many are not taking life serious about our planet. Here is what he said:



God SPEAKS: I am telling you now my children. Read the words she says and follow. There is no joking going on here. If you want to that is your choice and your choice alone. I have sent messengers and teachers to you all and you don't listen; now you have a teacher a messenger and you are mocking her. If you listen to her she can help prepare you for what is to come. But the path you are all heading on is a bad that is leading to your complete disaster of your whole world. And I mean you have the capabilities to kill yourselves. Listen to her and others alike. She can help you learn and tell you what it is that needs to be done. This my children is no joke. IF you want to live start listening and Listen NOW. 

I want to remind everyone that he was speaking through me when he said this and I felt energy like no other. I have only felt this strong energy from the Holy Ghost only one other time. This energy was strong, but luckily not as strong as the first time. I am not making this stuff up.

As he was typing through me, I could feel my fingers moving a hundred mph typing. I have never typed that quickly and that fast in my entire life. When he concluded I was still in a trans state I start to shake, and going in and out of consciousness. My right arm continued to shake uncontrollably as he continued to speak to me.

"They have got to listen, and you are going to help." Eventually they will listen, don't give up" he said.

 After this was said many others have mocked what I have said and I broke down into tears, because of those being disrespectful that was thrown my way in words.As I cried Mother Mary (Virgin Mary) came to console me. She said, "Jesus cried many nights because the things he was saying no one believed in him. With time it gets better. I was so blessed to have such a son as he" she said with the most loving voice. 

I was also shown a vision of Noah and his ark. He did what God told him to do, but others didn't believe him and then the great flood happened. Regaurdless what others said he continued to do Gods work. 

Being shown these visions and Mother Mary coming I felt a lot better. Like Jesus and Noah I will not give up, no matter what comes my way. I will continue to do Gods work for that is why I was brought back. I will listen to God and the Master of life and continue to live towards my goal of bringing awareness about saving our planet, and helping those understand the spiritual world. All is not lost, just as God doesn't give up on his children, I will not give up on you.

Hope you all have a wonderful week, for I am completing a book that I am writing about life after death. My whole story. Show love to all including who you consider enemy, for we are all Gods children.

Many blessings _/\_

No comments:

Post a Comment