Friday, September 28, 2012

Have You Seen an Angel?




Have You Seen an Angel?

Good morning WORLD. Hope you all are having a wonderful day/morning and that your weekend is a blessed one.

Have you ever felt that angels were around you protecting you from outside forces? They are here to help guide us, protect us, and help heal us. They are a beautiful being. They are advanced beings sent to watch over us.

From my own personal experience I have seen them. Last month was the first time I did. They are a white color all over, with a little of translucent in their bodies. They are just glorious. I saw them the first time, when Jesus, Mother Mary, and Joseph we were in Heaven. The Angels were standing around talking to one another while we were sitting on a bench talking amongst ourselves. Each time I go to Heaven I see different things, so each experience is a new one.

Another experience I had was last week. At night I can tell when I am being watch from other spirits. This week though my husband was going to be gone for 4 days and nights so I was uneasy. I called upon the Angels to please watch over me.

But on this particular night I woke up between 2am and 4am which is common most nights. As I looked into my living room I saw a spirit. Normally I just see my granny walking by my door, but this one was different. I could see all white around it. From the white of the robe to the whiteness of its body. I had to take a double look to make sure I was seeing what I was seeing. I found it magnificent and so I watched.

It was behind my couch levitating, floating in air. I could see it moving up and down, then there was an arm brought out from its body. The arm was moving up and down and the hand was making movements. The flow of the arm was breath taking. All there was was whiteness, like the color of a fresh snow on a new winter’s day. There was no fear seeing the spirit. I felt at peace and safe. I felt like it was an Angel and later I found out it was. They are beautiful not only in the Heavens but here on Earth as well.

I hope one day that you get to experience such thing. Seeing the beauty of an Angel is one that I know you will never forget. They are amongst us not only in human form, but in spirit form as well. We all have our angels and I hope that you know yours.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and make time for yourself. This weekend is a week of Self Health. So take the time to rest and relax. Until again my friends.

_/\_

2 comments:

  1. Hello, thank you for your blog. Glad I found it. Have to read it all with a cup of coffee :)
    Yes I saw an angel 3 years ago. It is a beautiful being of light. I saw him/her next to the teenager girl in the street and I was amazed. I almost start crying that God gave me this ability to see. This girl was walking in the street with her friend but only she had this beautiful angel guide.
    At that time I had an ability to see more that other people do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete