Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Explaination of a word

I was asked a question about is God going to send a child to the pits of hell? The answer to that question is NO. This was in reference to the blog title, "God Challenged."

God has said many times that words are interpreted differently and the meanings have been changed over the centuries. As I meditated today I saw Mother Mary again. She asked, "What is the cause of your problems?"

"Mother someone thinks that the pits of hell is where God is going to send his children and it isn't true" I said with such concern.

"My child "pits of Hell" is a metaphor. It has been taken out of context and many use this for personal gain. All what it means is the phrase that you have used, "Reap what you sow and lay down it." We you go and say negative stuff it will come back to you. God would never do that. Translations get mixed up and words are used in different ways than they are intended to be use. God would not kill his children and send them to such a place. We all returned to him. The soul, the one thing that we were created from returns to him. All will be well. No more worries."

As she started to leave I felt more at ease with myself, because I know that God out of Pure Love. That is all that we are and all that we will ever be. Love is who we are, but we have forgotten this when we took a physical form. In order for you to not BE, you must experience Being that is you don't want to do. Do you do the opposite of what is good.

I'll use this analogy. When you see fire, you know not to touch it because it is hot. But you want to just touch it once, and when that happens it burns you. So now you know not to do that again.

This is how life is. I have always said, "Let me fall so that I can learn from my mistakes. If you catch me first I will never learn, therefore let me fall."

I hope this eases everyone's nerves and worries. All will be well. Have faith, and believe. All is love for we are love.

Blessing _/\_



No comments:

Post a Comment