Friday, September 21, 2012

Conversation With Mother Teresa


The other day as I was meditating Mother Teresa came. She was wearing her usual white robe with a white aura around her. I started a conversation with her.

Me: Mother Teresa how did you stop yourself from being so mad at those not helping the poor?
Mother Teresa: My dear there was no reason, because I knew that I was helping those in need.

As she stood in front of me looking into my eyes we were holding hands. I asked, " How could those with money not help with the basics: food, water, shelter, or clothing?"

Mother Teresa: Don't blame those my child. There is no need to be mad at those that don't help. Do you know how a child remembers you? It is simple doing a loving act goes a long way. A child never forgets those that put a smile on their faces. When that child is looking at you, and you look into their eyes, (just as I am looking into your eyes right now), and you see that smile.... that is all you need to know that you are making a difference in their lives. That is the conformation that you need that says, "I am doing what I am suppose to be doing, and that is all that matters." Those child, those people will remember you for the good that you have done. That is why I kept going till my own passing.

That is why child you help people. You do it because you know that it is part of your path. Seeing the smile on their faces, or a simple thank you is all that you need to make your heart beat with joy. Continue your path, for I and the others are here to guide and teach you. We are always with you. Blessed thy child.


Then the vision faded. I have many conversations with her. She and the others are teaching me for my path for the future. I love them all dearly. She is one of our Gods Masters/Teachers. She is dearly missed and will always be the light in the darkest times.

The main reason why I asked her these questions is because it was something that I thought of before my transformation or I like to say now my "Rebirth." I asked, because I see my path which is to help others, and it saddens me that we are deprived from the basic necessities that are needed for surviving. The basics for living. I hear people talk about how we as a world that needs to work hard then we are able to "Purchase" these NEEDS, and in my opinion and conversations with God say otherwise. We all should have these things regardless of our economic status.

You see when you put restrictions the needs and how to get those needs people rebel. People rebel because they feel entitled to these basic needs, because it is needed. We all should feel it is a RIGHT to have these things, and if we want more then we should be entitled to work hard to get the things we want. Do you see what I am saying? If we have our needs met, our basic needs I am talking about them people would feel more appreciative and inspired to go out and do more. So once you have your needs food, water, shelter, and food which are needed for life, then the things you want you work harder for them. Our wants are the materialistic things of life that aren't necessary for our survival.

So here is my vision: That we would live in a world where we all are inspired to giving. That we become a world that empowers each other to do their very best, and the slander and the judgments’ falter from our minds and mouths. That the ego that each of us has is silenced, and our Spirit...our Soul... speaks louder to guide us on our path. We all have something to offer to each other, and our main focus should be finding out why we were brought here. What was our main purpose for being born? What is it that you have that you can offer to others? This has nothing to do with economic status or what ethnic you are this has to do with your individual self that says I can offer this to the world to make it a better place.

Ask yourself these questions and start to look at your life. I can guarantee you that once you do then the process of self transformation will start to take place. It is a long road and it takes hard work to change your thinking habits but it can be done.

I hope you all have a blessed weekend, and bring happiness to not only yourselves but to those who you touch.

_/\_

No comments:

Post a Comment