Tuesday, September 11, 2012

So Who Am I?

Who Am I?

So you are probably asking yourselves the question who is this person? I asked this question for months till I started my own dialogue with Father. I knew that I was different than most humans, but I thought that was because of my medical condition Marfan Syndrome.

I had this condition since I was born but I knew in other ways I was different than most. Throughout my life I had always observed others, and paid attention to their mannerisms. But I knew since I was little that this wasn't my home. I am just more aware of myself now. What I am listing is what I am now, but I am a mother, wife, daughter, sister, aunt, and I have Marfan Syndrome.

I had a conversation with Father about this topic, because I wanted to know.I am:

  1.  First and fore most a Messenger of God. If you have read any of my blog you will see that he has written through me, and he also speaks through me. I have no memory of when he decides to speak, until like hours later, and I can't recall anything.. I speak what he wants spoken to help others. If he has a message to be spoke to his children I will say it. If he wants to sound an alarm I will do so. I took an Oath and I plan on sticking with it just like Jesus and the disciples.Mother Mary spoke to me the other night, and said that "Jesus cried many nights to sleep because of what harsh words were thrown his way, but he never gave up. He always believed, and thus my path is similar. The only difference is that I will not be crucified like he was." Even Jesus has told me this.
  2. I am a Messenger of Spirits: Now this one I am going to be critized for, because many say you can't speak to spirits. Well I don't go to the spirit they come to me. I feel that those who have passed on should be respected, and if they have a message for a loved one they will seek out those with gifts and give them a message. If I call on any spirit I talk to God, Jesus, Mother Mary, the Archangels, and recently Mother Teresa.
  3. I am a natural healer, but for now I am a healer of hearts, until I am instructed by God to start using it for other reasons. Now being natural doesn't mean I can just heal a cold, because if I could I wouldn't be sick right now. But those who have crossed over, and there family or friends here in the physical world want to know about Heaven, God, or Jesus, I can tell you about it. I live in the spiritual and physical realms. 
  4. I am of Many Things: I have an idea of who and what I am, but I won't completely know until I have completed a task. Once the task is completed God will tell and show me who I really am. Father has told me that I have access to the Heaven. I have been to heaven to visit Jesus and others and each time I see different things.I have also seen many planets and many ruins who were built by Advance Beings. I do not call them Alien, just because I feel that is an inappropriate word to use, so I just stick to Advanced Beings. I'm visit by these beings at least once or twice a month. I don't know who they are, but Father says they know who I am.
With all of this being said I have accepted who I am. Do harsh words get thrown my way? They certainly do, but I have to realize that my purpose is to help others and put us on another path so that we don't destroy ourselves in the process. We are all brothers and sisters and need to start coming together for the better good, and stop the hatred.

At the moment I am writing a book about my story. Included will be a lot more information that I haven't disclosed on here. I have the support of God, Archangels, Mother Mary, Jesus, Joseph, and Mother Teresa. Mother Teresa came to me due to a personal matter and gave me hope and told me which angel to call when something like this happens to me again. She is a very lovely lady.
 

 I will conclude that I am not making any of this up. I know who I am, what I am, and what I am to become. I took an oath and I'll up hold my oath, just as my brothers and sisters did when they were called. It is like Father says, "We give up on no one." I plan on sticking to it, that no matter how hard the road will be, I will not give up.

Hope you all have a blessed week. _/\_




No comments:

Post a Comment