Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Message to ALL: Becoming ONE

Well I was going to write today about a conversation I had with Mother Mary, but God had other plans. He has a message for all. He writes through my filter, but this is for all of his children all over the world. So when you see words like Harvard or Brooklyn these are just schools and cities I am familiar with in the United States. All that I write about is for the WORLD. Here is his message. Read it and really think about it.

Can you image living in a world were you are closer to your family and divorce didn't exist? See you the problem is in your world is that you are so focused on money, work, and what others think that you forget the most import which are building your relationships. Now this is what i am suggesting on your planet. Get rid of the currency and make it even for all. You start to work together as one a
and you are able to pay attention to those around you. You are able to love and build the relationships that you want. You no longer have to deal with financial means because you'll be working together. You will be able to have children, live the life you want and desire, you are able to make your own schedule and find self empowerment from within. 

You will be inspired to help others and concentrate on you. See all of this means to bring out the You and to find the divine from within yourself. When you let go of the worlds issues then you can concentrate on what is important. The reason why your relationships fail is lack of communication, lack of being together and forming a body of two people as one. a bond of love a, trust and acceptance. You are able to help raise your children and show them love and guidance. One day this will all happen. One day you will forget your e materialistic things and you will start to communicate more. It will be where there is no divide in Rich or Poor. There will be unity. It will be a world where race does not exist, but unity will. It will be a unity of all for all is one. You must understand this in order to evolve into the highest consciousness of one and those who are already awakening already know this. Look within yourself to see the highest of your potential.

 A lot has been hidden from you. Technology can be developed by it won't due to your political and money financial system. You don't have to live the way that you are. Work together to bring a better tomorrow. During the civil rights movement white and black people came together. They said, "If they can't come to school, use the same facilities that we do then we won't go to that school or restaurant, etc.." You said, "No more" and then the civil rights act was made. Poor children should get the same education as rich children. A child going to Harvard should say that if the poorest child who has worked hard and lives on the South side of Brooklyn can't go then I won't go. Come together. Fight to be one. Quite separating yourselves. Don't you see that your not moving forward but backwards. Step up and take a stand. This is needed. Instead of uniting your dividing. Be come the ONE. Become the world that is so desperately needed so that you can continue to live. Quite the fighting, the separation, just STOP. Look at your brothers and sisters and say "I am sorry for what I have done to you for what I say about you I say about myself." 

You are a reflection of each other, and until you see this your problems on your planet will continue. I created each of you for a specific reason. You all have natural born gifts. Use them, listen to them, follow the path that you were destined to live. Follow the path of peace and love and compassion. Become ONE. Start to listen my children I love you and this is what needs to happen. Please or I will have to come back and fix the mess that has been created so that I can help you back on the right path. No it will not be judgement day. And no no end of the world. But I am watching you and I will come back. Don't loose hope for hope is never lost. It is just hidden. I love you my children. Never forget that. You may give up on me but I will NEVER give up on you. Many blessings and love to you all. Your father/Creator/Source?Divine from within the GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment