Friday, October 12, 2012

Learning a New Language

Well yesterday during meditation I was given a pep talk from Mother Mary because I have been feeling like my book is just not going to be successful. So she took my hands and we sat across from each other. During this pep talk about my book many others came forward in support: Jesus, God, Mary Magdalene, and all the Archangels and the Ascended Master. I won't get into details of the conversation, but at the end a new Ascended Master Teacher came through "WHITE EAGLE also known as Quezacoatl" came through for the first time. I am truly blessed that I am being guided by such masters. I am truly blessed. As he said to me and I say unto you, " Ech Noach Mae" I just totally butchered the spelling but it means, "In Love." This would be the second time during meditation I have learned a new word or phrase. 

With that being said I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I'll be learning and writing from White Eagle this weekend, and God has me preparing for a healthier lifestyle, which consist of walking and running. I have ran in more than 5 years due to lack of tissue in my knees which was due to the many surgeries I have had to fix them so I'll let you know if AA Raphael and God healed them next week. 

So go out then weekend and enjoy Mother Nature. Sit and listen to the birds chirp, feel the wind in your hair, hear a child laugh, and have fun with family. Also take the time to spend a little time by yourself. 
Just as White Eagle said to me as I began to fade from meditation I say unto you, "Ech Noach Mae" in love. 

Many Blessings to you all _/\_

No comments:

Post a Comment