Friday, October 26, 2012

STOP!! LISTEN!!

Channeled message from many written in one letter to all:

I have come to a point in my life that now I see the world as a different place. I have always known I was different, but in retrospect I have always been this way. I've been different even in my past lives. As I see the world as it is now it truly makes me sad, because I see hate coming from every direction, and then I see love trying to push over the hate and as it pushes I can feel the energy of it grow. Now your asking, "What in the hell is she talking about?" I am talking about standing outside of the box and looking in. We put so much emphasis of there being a destruction of this earth that we never considered the possibility of it being the opposite. We let the Ego of Fear take over us and I see some people now a days and that is all they now is that EGO. I have to say it is a shame to say the least, because you are missing the best part of life. If you start to listen to the Soul to the inner Divine within you you see a whole new look on life. Instead of feeling fear you feel love. You may see someone who you totally despised yesterday, and woke up today and tomorrow and say to them, "Hi Friend." There is nothing more powerful than a thoughtful gesture. I see arguments over who is right and who is wrong. The anger, frustration, pain, ego, biases, discrimination...etc and all I want to do is say, "STOP!!!" Why do this to those around you. Why live in a world like this WHY!!!" It does no one any good. Instead of bring a world together your separating us. Instead of look at each other as one, you look as individuals. I hear the Angels and God say, "Stop this. It's not worth it. Stop the HATE. Just STOP!!!" and no one listens and so the cycle begins again. Change is coming people whether you like it or not. It is coming. Many will resist but Love and Compassion will take over. We are one don't you see that. WE ARE ONE!!! PLEASE STOP THE HATE. PLEASE STOP THE ANGER. PLEASE STOP!!! Let your heart feel with love and not anger. Let it feel the Love that you have so desperately wanted for so long. Let peace envelope you in love and harmony. Just let it. Just stop. I have the angels, the Ascended Masters standing behind me now saying this to me. They desperately want you to stop and smell the roses. Hear them, Listen to them. Please just LISTEN.
If you want to know who is helping write this here it is. GOD, JESUS, MOTHER MARY, MOTHER TERESA, BUDDHA, ALL THE ARCHANGELS, AND ALL THE OTHER ASCENDED MASTERS. PLEASE LISTEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment