Monday, October 8, 2012

Message From the Angels

I'm going to start posting up messages that I get from the Archangels. They play a huge part in our daily lives and they are part of us. With my path being as it may I am being taught by them, so it is very important for me to learn from each and every one of them and to know how they help us in our everyday lives. God has sent them to us to help out for they serve him.

In the last few weeks I've been building a relationship with Archangel Michael and Gabriel. I received a message from Archangel Gabriel last week when I was speaking to him about my book, because I feel like myself doubt is interfering with me succeeding. So as I was meditating I heard a song in my home. No one was awake and there wasn't anyone at my computer playing the music. I looked at my phone because my ring tone is from the song, and he kept repeating the phrase, "Follow me there." I was amazed and I came to realize that I will not become a victim of my own self doubt. That I will preserver through all of life's challenges, and I will have help. All I have to do is ask and talk to them. We are truly blessed that God has given us these beings to help us. I am truly blessed.

So for this week: This week I feel is the week of healing, for me this would be my body as I start to feel the higher vibrations of the universe and working with AA Raphael. This week work on yourself and relationships. For you this could be taking a break from all the stresses of everyday life and just working on you. As far as relationships go we all have our ups and downs. Sometimes we have to make a choice either to let a friendship go because it isn't good for us or to spend more time with our closest friends and family those that we love. We need to stop and think of ourselves. This isn't the self centered ego that we come to know as all about me, me, and me. No this comes from a good place, the place within our heart that is saying time to take time for me. So this week take time for you and really center yourself around those that love and support you.

Also in your relationships with your significant other will start to get better. The energies are changing for the better so if you and your spouse/partner have been disagreeing quite a bit this week it all starts to level out and that negative energy is being replaced with positive energy. So with that being said have a wonderful day and keep your head up. All will be OK

No comments:

Post a Comment