Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Change Is Coming: Message from God

I've been told to give a message to All who is willing to listening. I really don't know if anybody reads what I write in my blog or on Facebook, but I find that the messages I give are of Truth and a lot of people don't like the truth about our world. The message I am about to give I've been told many times and now I've been told to tell it. God has told me this and he says that you need to know
the Truth:

My children you all are going through changes. The shift has begun and many of you are all ready feelings it. In order for your world to change for the better, for the light, you must take this change for it is greatly needed. I am seeing that many of you are have elections in many of your countries and some are becoming more of a political cartoon than the actual Truth. So if you want the truth I will tell you this. There is no Politician on your plant that can prevent the change that is about to happen. You financial systems are down into the drain, violence has escalated all around. I see that those in the darkness are having a hard time finding the light. It is your job to come as one to start making peace. You have to. This is necessary. Your politicians tell you false information so that they can gain your vote. Much of what has been said no President, King, Queen, or any politician can change the outcome of what is about to unfold.

Many of you who know the shift is taking place and can feel it are starting to feel the light even more, while others are trying to figure out what is going on. There is mass confusion in your world. On your planet. Wars are not the answer Peace is the answer. One nation cannot bring peace to a world, but a mass of those people from every country on your planet can bring this Peace. It has to happen. If you think war and violence are the answer to all of your problems then you are in denial in your world. Look at the obvious. Look at the truth. If war is what you want on your planet then go ahead, for it will be your down fall. If you want peace each and every single one of you need to look at your brother and sister and ask this question before you bring harm. "Would I talk to God that way?" "Would I react to God in that way?" May I remind you that if you point a finger at someone you are getting one pointed back at you? Accept each other.

How is it an animal population can co-exist with each other, but a human population can't? Animals learn from each other, while humans already pass judgment. I am just stating the facts. If you do not change with this shift and stay in the old ways of governing then all will be lost and for what? So that you can prove a point. To whom? You all are connected. When a child dies we all feel it. When an animal dies we all feel it. Each and every one of you need to Wake up, smell the roses as you all like to say. Start listening to your Master Teachers and most of all especially me. All for One and One for all; oh how I love that phrase from the Three Musketeers. That is a brilliant quote I came up with don’t you think. So please my children bring Peace. Become more than what you already are. Please. This message is from your Creator. With love my children. With love

No comments:

Post a Comment