Monday, August 6, 2012

Prayers for the Sikh Community in WI

   I would like to take the time and say a prayer for those, that were affected with Sunday's shooting in WI at the Sikh Temple.So please a moment of silence.......

   Dear God look after the families that were affected by this tragic event that  took place this past Sunday. Please God, help us understand why these families and community were a target of a man who has a darkness that no one understands. God these people are your children and only worship you and for you and do not in any way, shape, or form deserve this. Lord I pray that you look after the families of those that were killed, for now they will need you more than every at this time, because those that they love are with you now in the Kingdom of Heaven and are by your side. I pray Lord that you help awaken others, so that they may see what not only I see and hear from you, but from hundreds of thousands that know your goodness and love. And one more thing, please look after the Police officer that took 9 shots from the shooter, and he still did his duty, for he and others were heroes of this tragic event.Take the darkness from there hearts and let it feel with love, and from that love the warmth of your embrace. In Jesus name.....Amen.

   Brothers and Sisters I have been aware of the darkness that has come to this planet that we call our home. The mood of the world is shifting in a way that is not for the better, but for the worse I am sad to say. For the last month I have felt an eeriness of darkness that is to come. Not only I, but many others have sensed this as well.

   The shooting that took place this past Sunday at the Sikh Temple broke my heart. When I first heard the news I immediately told my husband and asked him to look up what Sikh means and what type of people are they. My husband responded and said, "They believe in the one God, they meditate, and they learn from Sikh Guru. My husband looked at this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhism .

   When I heard the description of who they are I said to myself they are Spiritual people. They love God and they meditate to be closer to him, and then I said, "They are just like me. Why if this happened to them, then any who are more spiritual will become targets of hate. This is not right." So I started a conversation with God.

   Like I did for the Aurora, CO shooting I will do the same here. Those who read this conversation you have your own conclusions as to what happened, and keep your mean or hateful comments off of here, for I will not tolerate any such talk.

   Me: God why did this man do this to these people?

 God: Because he was uneducated about those of different cultures and diversities. Many on your planet will say this is domestic terrorism, but it was not. Like I told you before my child (Casey) this is an act of hate.This man did this because of hate and he was uneducated of this specific type of individuals and community. It is very sad, but I will tell you this they are HOME.

Me: Yes I know this is of hate for I feel it in my soul that this was hate. What is society doing to start such acts of violence and hate?
  
 God: Well for starters, your society has a lack of education. You do not ask questions about other culture and you go off what your Political, News Organizations, and even celebrities say about others. The biggest problem from what I have observed ,is that you act first and then ask questions later. What you all have forgotten are that your "Words" are powerful. I will use an example from what you (Casey) have seen on the tv as an example, since I am working through your filter. You have Politicians that hate those that are different and I will say they look at middle-eastern individuals. I will not name political name, but I will say this, that those that are saying off the wall comments are not educated about other cultures and diversities. You use hate and fear to  gain a buck, to win a political campaign, or to even gain more publicity over your ignorant and uneducated individuals. Hate and fear is what sells tabloids, puts you on tv, to make money, and you are very satisfied with this. You all look and see negative, fear, and hate in your news papers, and news shows. Tell me what sells more hate or goodness? Hate is the answer to this question. Hardly ever do I see goodness on a news program. Controversy brings more viewers, than those that have actually made a difference on your planet. Your politicians say nothing to those, that speak of hate and fear and why would they. They are using it for money and political gain in your world. I want to point out that you say Goodness will over come all of evil, but when it is time to stop the hate you do nothing.

 Me: So what can we do as a society to bring more goodness and talk more of it in the newspapers and news organizations?

 God: First you need to restructure your whole thought process. Those that talk of hate, only speak of them once and don't give them the satisfaction, for this is what drives them to do it more. 
   Secondly, educate your societies. Instead of lying about the truth, tell the whole truth. Didn't you put in your court systems, "the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God."? Live by this statement. Teach those that don't know the truths about the people who were killed in WI and all around the world. All middle easterners are not bad, and society has put them in that category. 
   Third, promote Love and goodness. Talk about those that are making a difference on your planet. Many organizations are trying to change your world for the better, and they aren't getting the attention that is needed. The more you focus on fear and hate, the more it will come. It is like a parasite, it lives and the more you fear and hate the more it feeds off of it and grows. In order for your world to change, you have to change your thought process. Stop worrying about money and how to make that extra dollar and start making a change to your planet, so that this does not happen again. Ignorance just brings out more ignorance, hate only brings out more hate. Do you see the pattern? Live and breath goodness and love. You all were made from love, and you have forgotten this. Time to start a change of thought and process. So who will be the first to do this?

Me: I am doing that now with this conversation and I need to do more. This I do know ,is that our society is full of uneducated individuals. I have traveled to many places and seen many different cultures and I take in everything I can. I try to educate myself of different cultures and diversities, because I am not to judge, for it is not my place to judge.
   If is one thing that I have learned is that RESPECT is key to any relationship. You can be of any culture, ethnic group, or any color, but if you don't have respect for your fellow man or woman or yourself then the relationship is broken. As long as you show me respect I will do you the same, but if you are no, the old me would just go off on you; but my awareness of Who I Am and What I Am is that I will still show kindness to you and love, for I know that one day you will feel it to.
   We all have our disagreements but an act of violence or war is not the answer. Communication is key to any success. As God has spoken about Politicians it is like my husband says, " It is like the blind, leading the blind." We need to start showing acts of kindness and stop the hate.Quite giving them the attention that they want and stick up and say, "Enough is Enough, STOP IT!!!!!! God tells me all the time, his children are forgetting him. I feel the sorrow and sadness when he says this and I only cry for the thought hurts. So please stop the violence, PLEASE.

Thank you for your time and continue to show love and goodness, as God has not forgotten or given up on us. Continue to show the love and the light that you are. Pray and say thanks to our Father for he is of Love. One more thing, when you are having trouble making a decision ask yourself this, "Is This Who I Truly Am?" Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment