Thursday, August 2, 2012

Meet and Greet My Knew Pastor

How do you think that a pastor would act if she knew all of what was going on with me in my knew transformation? Is she going to make you walk out, or is she at least going to listen to what I have to say. I can tell you this that she did accept to talk to me and was not affected by gifts or my story.

   After my conversation with her she accepted me for who I was. I wasn't going to hide anything from her because I am an honest person. At the end of our conversation we pray. Her palm of her hands were looking up, and my palm of my hands was down. She was saying a prayer and I got a reading from God. I held back telling her since this was our first day, but when we left to go back home I did call her back.

   The following day I went back and told her the information. From the reading I got, "Pure, Blessed, and Greater things are to come. For the word

  • Pure it means that she is faithful to God. All of her love is on him and only him.
  • Blessed: This is like a King (God) knighting a knight(Pastor) It was like God had given her a promotion. It was a lovely feeling.
  • Greater things are to come: He wanted her to know that great think were going to come to her and the church. Everything is going to come together.
   When she heard this she understood each with there descriptions. She also said that they need help with the church and renovations on the church. I just said, "Greater things are to come." She felt very at ease, as well as, I did also.

   You see I was drawn to this one specific church and I don't know why. The thing that I do have an answer for is that it is part of my path for a reason. I believe that God gives all of use our paths we just have to accept it or denied it. We all have free will of choice when it comes to making a decision. 

   When God gave me my path I accepted it and it was my obligation to have it achieved. It is like my pastor said, "With great gifts come great burdens." And this is so true, but it is my duty. I like to say an "Oath." 



No comments:

Post a Comment