Sunday, August 26, 2012

Life Lesson #2:Don't put yourself in situations that you don't want to be involved in

God Speaks: Life Lesson #2: Don't put yourself in situations that you don't want to be involved in. 
    There are times in your lives when you are put in situations that you don't want to be put into. For example you may be the middle man of a situation. Person A was talking about Person B and you got asked to tell Person B what Person A asked or said. The fact of the matter is do not put yourself in these situations. You are setting yourself up for a disagreement or an argument and then your stuck. You have become involved in a situation that was yours to begin with. So here is some advice for you my children. The next time this happens and Person A says something to you about a person or other groups of people, you should say, "Wait, before you go any further, I am will not be evolved in this situation. If you want to talk to person B you are going to have to do it. I will not be put in a position where I am the one becoming involved in something that I am not responsible for." If you didn't understand any of that say, "Stop, I am not getting involved you can talk to them. I am not going to do the dirty work." 
   See the problem is in your society you want a middle man so that you don't have to get caught. This my children is not living a truthful life. Express your concerns, feels, and emotions. Do not hesitate to speak up and defend yourselves, because as I observe you all do enough judging as it is. You put yourself in these situations because you love the drama. Let go of the drama and the ego, and start feeling good about the joys of life. Ego and drama will only put your in situations that will one day catch up with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment