Saturday, August 25, 2012

God Challenged

I have to start off and say that this part of my journey was the saddest and unforgettable experience I have to date. It saddens me that so many are living in a box and do not want to step out and experience new things of this life. With that being said, throughout this dialogue I will not mention names of who challenged God, because that isn't important of who challenge him it is why.

   You must understand that God lives in each and everyone of us. Yes God does speak through me and types through me. I can't recall when these episodes happen but they do. His energy and power is grander than any of ours. We all can feel our own energy, it is just that some of us are more aware of the energy that radiates out of us. When I died and came back this was one of my gifts.

We all have the gift to hear God you just have to listen. That is part of my Path is to encourage others to speak to him, for he is within us. He will speak through a filter that you understand, so each person will be different.

   Continuation of my journey.

   One day I was sitting at my computer and I was opening up more about God and how he can speak through me. But those who I was talking to didn't believe that God can talk to anybody. Even those that consider themselves the highest of Christians think that God can talk to us and we can't talk to him.

   So a moment later they wanted proof that God was talking through me. So they challenged him, and when I mean challenged I mean challenged.

   I then said, "Have you ever died."

   Then an overwhelming burst of energy went all through me. I was then put in a deep trans state, and I couldn't understand why. I knew God was about to come out because of the energy I felt, but he came out with an energy so strong I can't explain it.

   As I was put into a trans he typed this:

   God Speaks:  No one challenges me for i am the creator of this earth and the universe. Those that challenge me will be feel the fury of my wrath.

Casey has died and has heard my voice. I sent her back for a purpose. She has seen my universe that i have created 3 times and she will learn how to see my universe when i have trained her. I have shown her the kingdom of heaven and have said that this will be her home.

You do not understand what you do not see. U didn't ask her the proper questions and i have put her in a trans to speak to you now.

You do not know where she has been she has died and I brought her back

This world is falling apart and i am getting my army ready for there is evil in this world. People are not listen to God anymore. They have forgotten me. I have many others that are my messengers and those that have abilities to let people know that if you don't not change your earth will die. She is one of my solders.

I could still feel the grandest of energy going through my body. I was going in and out of conciseness and I couldn't understand why. It was like I was there but not there.

I yelled to my husband, "I need something to drink. It feels like my blood sugar may drop."
As he came into the bedroom I started to cry and hyperventilate.  
I said, "They challenged him. You do not challenge him. They challenged him" as I was still feeling the energy flow through me. I repeated those words many times.
"Who challenged him" my husband asked?
"They challenged him." 

Then I was going in and out of cconciseness again. My husband said, "Casey come back to me. Casey come back" as I was drifting back to sleep.

This went on for an hour. I felt the energy from my head to my feet. As my husband helped me calm down, I had realized I couldn't remember everything. 

After an hour passed I could feel something on the bottom tip of my middle finger. There were 3 blisters on the bottom. I knew then that Gods power was greater than I previous thought.

Later that night I asked him, "God why did you put me into a strong trans?" 
"Because I wasn't going to let you fight that battle alone. If I hadn't put you in that trans my power would have killed you. You only felt half of that power. I wasn't going to let something bad happen to you. You will one day be use to that amount of energy, but you have to build up the tolerance" he said.

With that being said I knew I wouldn't have to fight my battles alone. It didn't matter if they believed me or not, the only thing that mattered was I wasn't alone. I knew that my path was bigger than I had thought. 

I knew also that I didn't want to feel that energy again. It was so strong that even I knew that no one should challenge him again. I knew if he was challenged in front of me again, that I would  feel that energy. I don't want to feel the saddens of someone challenging God. Hyperventilating is not like me. I have never done that in my entire life. My love for God is so grand that none of his children should have to challenge him. 

We are all brothers and sisters whether you like it or not.  The blood that is running through our veins is only human blood. We having something that connects us for life, because God created each and everyone of us, for we are his children. And once we start acting like this then we can move forward for a better tomorrow.

Most of you who will read this may say that the Devil came and took over, and my answer to you is NO. If you want to hear evil spirits you go ahead, because I have had to deal with them, but my Lord, My Father will watch over me. I can sense evil and good in the dead and living. I can feel there energies and that is something that I don't even want to experience. 

I am a Messenger of God and I am of many things. You all are of many things, but you have to believe and have faith in yourself.  We all were made of love and we all need to act like it.

4 comments:

  1. you're saying the God will send one of his children to the pits of Hell??? No matter what one of my children could do, I would not stop loving them or want them to be eternally punish. I can't believe this is God speaking....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No he wouldn't do such a thing, for we create our own hell. God loves all of his children. It is a metaphor stating that we create our how hell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *stating that we create our own hell. No your children are his children for we are created by love. I ask him why he said "Pits of hell" he said because we create our own hell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete