Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Jesus, Heaven, Universe, & Time Travel

God Speaks: My children the life that awaits for you after this life of happiness, joy, and love. Heaven awaits for all of you, for when the time comes, when the soul decides it is time to come home you will once again be reunited with me. You will be one again with me, the heavens, and the universe.

For those of you who don't believe that you lived previous lives I will have to tell you that you have. Many of you have self discovered your past lives. You all at one point in your life have been a king, queen, princess, wealthy, poor, and many other beings. Your soul before it enters the physical body, decides what it wants to experience next, and once that decision has been made, hence the body and soul come together. 

The day before I had felt an enormous amount of energy flow through me, and it has left me drained. I felt as if I had competed in a Marathon. I literally didn't have any more energy within me. I can become drained when a great energy comes through, and I have adapted to it in a short period of time.

Today I had decided to take it easy after doing somethings around town. I came home and just rested to the let the stress go. I just laid on my bed and didn't think but to let myself be me.

As I laid there with my eyes closed I had another out of body experience. Each time I remember this specific one I always become emotional, because it shows that I know where home is. You to will know what home is like one day.

As my eyes were closed I was back in the Universe. I still marvel at the beauty and how magnificent such a creation was created. Ahh I'm back in my play ground. As I was there I then went to see the planet Uranus. I found it very beautiful, with it's rings and the vibrant colors of green. It is so beautiful I thought. I couldn't believe that I was seeing a planet, and I didn't have to pay NASA or a private company to take me there.

I then heard a voice say, "Are you ready to go home?" 
"Oh Yes" I said with such joy. The thought of going home excited me.

As we left the Universe we drifted into Heaven. As we came out of the white clouds I could see in the distance 2 magnifient doors. The doors started to open just as we were approaching. I had never seen doors that huge.

As I went into the build as my true self, which is a ball of light energy, I looked around. The stucture was circular in white marble. There were columns that went all around the circular room. As I came to the middle of it I had noticed there was a hole in the top ceiling. I had then changed into my human self. I was wearing a white robe that was very  loose on my body.

As I stood there a man with a long white robe and chestnut  hair approached me, and I knew it was Jesus. He embraced me with a hug, and I to embraced him because I was so happy to see him. The pulled back from my body with his arms on my shoulders and said, "Welcome Home." 

I was so happy I felt like child at that very moment. It was a feeling like you haven't seen your family member in such a long time, and now you have finally reunited with them. This is how I felt.

It was nice to be home. As we walked out of the structure we went outside. All was white and bright light. We came to a stop and I asked Jesus, "Where is Father?" At that instance Father came and stood beside Jesus.

Jesus raised up one of his arms and pointed to the right. He said, "Look." In the far distance over a white hill the sky was the color of pinks, yellows, and blues. I was in ah with seeing this.

I looked at father and said, "You did that for me?"
"Yes, because I knew you liked bright colors" he replied.

I couldn't believe that he had done that for me. He gave me a scene that only you would see when the sun rose in the east. I was so excited and loved Father for what he had done. 

"Are you ready to go to your play ground?" he asked.
 "Yes" I replied because I knew we were going back to the universe.

As we went back up we stopped and drifted. "Do you want to go back in time?" he asked me as we drifted amoung the stars.
 "Oh Yes" I said and then I was transported to another time period.

Father had taken me back to a previous life of Colorado City of 1829. There I found out that my now husband are connected to me in this time period. We are actually Soul Mates.

When I woke up I had a huge smile on my face. I knew that deep down my husband and I were connected in other ways. I had had a premenition 5 months before I met him that I was to marry this guy. I knew what he looked like, and 5 months later I met him and we have been married for almost 9 years now. He is my love.

I wanted to share this with you because this has everything it in. The traveling to a planet, the Heavens and Jesus, and time travel. God has guided me through all of these experiences. He always reminds me "You are more than you think" and it is so true. I am blessed that I have been given gifts and he has shown me so much. I have been to other places and I will tell you about them. They are all fascinating.





No comments:

Post a Comment