Friday, August 9, 2013

Spirits On Board

Spirits On Board

As someone who can see spirits at night time and during the day viewing them with my minds eye or what some call the "3rd Eye" I experienced something new for the first time. For the last year I have stay home and I haven't really ventured out that much. I am still learning from God, Angels, and many other beings so my teachings take place in the comfort of my own home. But this week I was able to venture out and to have a little fun.

One of my friends had a friend that came into town and I got to play tour guide. I love to travel and I love to show people around if I can. So our first stop was the SC Aquarium, but as we got there we decided to go to the USS Yorktown instead. I was excited because I hadn't be there in years. As we arrived there and I stepped onto the quarter deck, I looked at my friend and said, "Oh wow their is a lot of spirits on this ship. I forgot about them, so I guess I have to handle it the best that I new how."

As we went out on the top part of the ship and looked at the planes I could see fire, along with chaos on the deck. Pilots with there helmets on running. All I could feel was the chaos and yelling. We returned back inside the main ship and we went on another tour, which we were the only people and we didn't have a tour guide, so I thought I would have fun but it seemed the spirits wanted to show me many things, so whatever I was seeing or experiencing I was saying. The verbal thoughts seemed to flow out and the energy and visions were getting stronger.

We entered the mess hall, which is like the cafeteria in a school, and I could hear the cook yell, "Ready UP!!!" Loud and was ready for the line to move on. I could hear sailors and officers cussing and having a good time. They would make jokes because having a sense of humor was how they dealt with things on the seas. As we continued onto the next tour I heard a voice say, "If you want to experience more go to the area we slept." I knew that their was something I needed to do before I left.

As I saw the sleeping quarters nothing got my attention. If anything I saw men getting there guns and helmets ready to do something. As we continued on my friend and I looked at each other and he said to me, "I am feeling pain behind my right eye," as he started to bring up his hand I brought mine up as well and we pointed at the same exact spot. I said, "I just walked through this arch and felt coldness and pain." As I was telling him this I heard a spirits say to me, "Bitch get off my ship." This spirit didn't like us on this boat. He absolutely didn't like anyone on this ship. It was his ship and that was all he wanted. The tone in his voice was angry, but he didn't frighten me. If anything I felt sad for him.

Since this experience I feel my world has opened up more to those on the other side. With this being my first experience outside my very own home, it was like a breathe of fresh air that I needed. When you live in my house spirits and angels are the norm. I thank God for my experiences because they make me stronger and they really help me become more confident in my gifts. This will be a day that I will never forget and I can only hope that I experience more such as this one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment