Thursday, June 13, 2013

It has been a very long time... Time to bring Heaven to Earth

It has been a very long time since the last time I have written on my blog. Since my last post, I have been learning from God and the angels on many things which I will talk about later. My experiences since November has been all but an adventure within itself. It has been an amazing journey thus far and the fun has yet to begin. I have met many wonderful, inspiring people along my journey and I am forever grateful to God for sending those people into my life, for I have learned so much.

Since I started my journey last summer I would like to say that my own conversation with God has not ended. No. God has much to say now for it feels like I am having a case of deja vu all over again. God has started talking to more about what needs to happen in our world and how to start taking the steps as a whole to help get the process going with enlightenment, love, peace, hope, and faith. I want you all to know that those who read this that it is your choice to either help the human race or continue down the path that you are on. But to make one thing clear this world will one day be Heaven. That the love and peace that is needed in this world...WILL BE. It is only a matter of when.

God's dialogue with me has yet to decrease and he has asked me to speak of something which will help us start on our journey to their being a Heaven on Earth. Two nights ago right before going to bed God wanted to have a talk with me about helping humanity and to help start the process that is needed to be ridden of the darkness that exist on the planet that we call Earth. God's words are as followed:

" My children of the light. You don't have to believe in me at this time or throughout the rest of your life. I ask every one of my children to either pray, think, ask for the darkness to be ridden of. Love and peace is what is needed more than ever. Change is needed for humanity and my vision  is for there to be only peace and love. Yes. Whatever you are feeling I am feeling. With that being said, the consciousness of the whole has to want this in order for it to happen. You as a whole must want there to be peace and love on the planet that I have created for you. As a whole after reading this just say, "Please be ridden of the darkness that has overshadowed the love and peace that exist, so that we can live in peace and harmony." You as a whole have more power to be ridden of the darkness than you realize. Once the whole of the world, or the majority of the world has asked for this then start watching  a miracle happen. Yes miracles still do exist whether you believe in them or not. The pain that your world feels I feel and I no longer want to feel like this so it is time for you all as a whole to seek what you want most, which is no more darkness and only light. Take the time and ask, for if you ask you shall receive. The power is in your hands. Let it be known that only love exists for darkness is something that has been created and manifested by other means. I ask all of you to spread the word and let the light, and the Kingdom of Heaven return to a world that has been created for you to live and experience life itself, for this is my gift to you and to myself. May your light shine bright and the love that is within you spread like the wind. From your creator GOD."

With this channeled message take it and spread the word. I know that we as one world can make this possible and that with Gods grace and direction we can make this happen. I can say by my own personal opinion that I want this more than anything and I ask and pray for this everyday, because I know that we as a civilization, and a child of God, and with God in each and everyone of this that we can make this thought a reality. Have a wonderful day Angels. Yes I called you all Angels for that is what you are, and you all are unlimited. Anything is possible so do not limit yourself. Until next time my friends...have a wonderful day. Xx <3 xX

No comments:

Post a Comment