Saturday, June 29, 2013

Did This Just Really Happen?

Did This Just Happen?

It has been a year after my own death, which occurred on March 01st, 2012, and it has been a roller coaster ride since then. When you have gone through the trials and tribulations of trying to understand what happened and why of a death; You have all sorts of question like for instance: Why? Why did it happen? What was it's purpose? Who am I now? Where do I go from here? and many others.

I recently read a book called, "Home with God" by Neale Donald Walsch, which in the book it explains death and life and how the soul, your words and thoughts, are powerful. It explained how death should be embraced and looked forward to because it is part of being recreated and going back home to a world that you have dreamed of and returning to God, and then recreating and experiencing all over again. It is a beautiful thing.

I have to say that I have never been afraid of death, but when this occurred to me I needed answers to help complete who I am and to really find out why it happened. All I wanted to know is what cause it? What cause the dominoes to end? The conclusion that I came to was that it had to happen for a specific purpose, but first let me explain to you what my soul actually did and you will be amazed.

Here is a little back story of what happened. For 2 years after graduating from college I became stuck. I applied for jobs and nothing was coming through. I worked hard at trying to find something in my area, but nothing was being snagged. All of my life I have done what was needed of me. I completed college, had two beautiful children, married the man of my dreams, and had traveled to many places. As soon as I graduated in December of 2010 I started to become lost. I didn't know what else to do. Going back to school was out of the question, because I needed a break. I wanted to help support my family in other ways, and I wanted to get back to work, but it wasn't happening. For 2 years I stood at a stand still. There wasn't nothing happening in my life.  Because of this feeling I had done everything that was asked of me... I was done. My soul decided or I should say said, "Well I did everything that was needed of me, now it is time to die.Time to recreate again" So on March 01st I did just that. I died.

I was taken to a tunnel and their I stood still waiting, but as I stood there I heard a voice tell me, "It's Not Your Time Yet" (if you want the full story of this look under archives and see "It's Not Your Time Yet") and I was sent back to my body. If you want to say I was, "Resurrected" then yes that would be a "Label" or "Term" to describe what had just happened to me, but their is more that happened in that tunnel that I didn't know at the time. I just recently found out, so pay close attention so you can understand better.

As I was standing there my soul new that I had done everything that was needed of me. I did all the things that I was set out to do in that life. I completed that chapter in my book and it was time for the book to end so it did. That is why I did. When you are done doing what your soul was set out to accomplish, to experience it decides that it is time to go home so that is what I did, but on my way I was stopped. Kind of like at a stop sign. God was that stop sign. A new task; a new mission was given while I was in that tunnel. Since I, my soul, which is ONE decided that since I wanted to experience something new, with a new mission, I decided to return to the very vessel that I had been using for 29 yrs. My vessel wasn't broken so why re-create myself in another. It was better to just use the same body, and keep the memories so that I could help others if need be, but I wouldn't be the same person. I would be different. Needed for a world that was about to change in more ways than one. A new mission that I accepted when I was in the tunnel. God needed me for another reason, hence I returned back to the very vessel that I had used before, but with a different outlook and different life experience this time around. After realizing all of this I as like, "You gotta be kidden me. That just didn't really happen?"  That is, I died because their wasn't nothing else for me to do. I did everything asked of me. That is why I died and came back to the very vessel, because it was needed of me to return as soon as possible, plus my soul new that I was going to die on that day.  It new subconsciousness that I was going to die on that die, but consciousness I had no idea. All I new was I was stuck and I wasn't going any where for a brick wall stood their. I was done. Finished.

So I woke up which felt like hours, which was a very short time as a different person. After this day I started to try to put the pieces together and what I was sent back for. It is like starting all over again. I had been re-born. Brought to a world that I didn't understand. A world that isn't like the world that I fully remember, which for me is home, "Heaven." Yes I remember Home. I had created it many times and so I fully remember it, and to this day I am able to return to it. If not for this gift I would be lost, lonely, a yearning for it that can isolate you from this reality, because this world goes against everything that I believe in.

Because of the new rebirth I have lost most of my friends and family. I had to learn how to adapt to a different world, to gifts that I didn't remember having before, to those leaving me, to those condemning me, and embracing the new Being that I was to become. Living this life has had it's challenges but I have learned so many new things about the Truth of who we are. Lets just say that much that has been taught and said in this world isn't what it seems. I have to say thought that the one thing that has remained constant is my love for God the creator of this world and all that their is. My faith is stronger for all I am I give to him. My devotion to God is stronger than ever. Because of my gift to hear him more clearly it has made me this way. Nothing that he has said has been wrong. He is TRUTH. HE IS ALL THAT THEIR IS AND ALL THAT THEIR WILL BE.

I have now come to peace with it. The being that I am to become and am is WHO I AM. I can't go back to who I was because that part of my life is over with. Yes I have the memories but everything else is new. What I decided was to experience new things and that is what I am doing. A new journey, a new mission awaits me and for this I am thankful for. A new purpose has been acknowledged and accepted by me and with that I am now on a new path.

Since this has been a long story thus far I just want to say a special thanks to all who have stuck with me through these times because I know I haven't been the easiest person to live with because I experience supernatural things everyday. I want to say thank you to my loving, patient husband Robert and my beautiful children Allyson and Connor. They have kept me sane. They let me be me and my husband has been my rock. Without him I don't know where I would be.

I want to say I love and thank all of those who have stuck with me. To my new friends that I have met in the last year you guys are my rock. You are not only my friends but my family. They know who they are. You all are dear angels to me and we are on a journey together. Even though we are on different paths we are their to support each other. I love each and everyone of you.

Have a wonderful day my friends. Love and Light.




No comments:

Post a Comment