Tuesday, December 17, 2013

You Are Not Weak

Just because you cry doesn't mean that you are weak...it means that you are showing your vulnerability which leads to courage and strength. We as a society tend to see crying as a weakness, where as, we should look at it as someone going through something. Crying can be sad or happy tears in forms of emotions, that is coursing through our very souls. It is a release of neurotransmitters, which releases toxins that have been in coursed in your body and is now ready to release them. When we release these emotions in various ways we tend to feel better. Our soul wants to feel the emotions that is flowing through us, hence it should never be judged.

 If you have been letting your emotions build up in side of you, I highly recommend that you release them. I can say personally when I have been upset or something has sadden me i tend to weep as it may. I am not afraid to admit things anymore. I lay my heart on the line. I am but human. Crying is an human emotion that all in its self should be consider beautiful, because you see the soul for what it is. Haven't you ever seen someone cry and all you want to do is hug them and tell them it is going to be alright? This is your soul telling the other soul that it is okay. It is when two souls go through a beautiful emotion together and you see the purity within the act. An act that if you watch carefully you see the grace of God flow through one another and the love that is shown is God giving a warm embrace and making things better. So the next time you see someone cry, a family member, a complete stranger, a co-worker, son, daughter, mother, etc... give a hug and let them know that no matter what they are going through that everything is going to be okay and that they are loved. 

God loves you as well as the Angels. And even if you are left alone in a room by yourself that God and the Angels are there hugging you and supporting you. That they are there with their Divine grace holding your hand and letting you know that you are loved and care for. The say, "You are not alone." Feel the warmth of the room heat up and know they are there.

From my heart to yours. To my brothers and sister. I leave you this message. "You are not alone. I give you a hug of warmth and love. Words to comfort and shown that things are okay. Your not alone. If ever you feel alone know your not." So, with a warm smile and my love to all of you have a wonderful night. From Casey

1 comment: