Thursday, December 19, 2013

Was the man behind the big red suit real or not?

I want to share something with you all that I discovered yesterday during a meditation. I know many have heard so many stories about the real meaning behind the name of St. Nicholas. God has told me time and time again don't believe everything you read or see on the internet. He says so many people are gullible to the point that they will believe in anything, because if something was created to do good then it must be fake or some sort of conspiracy. God says you have to have faith, and that behind every story lays a truth to it, the question is would you believe it if you saw it for your own eyes?

I am the type of person that sometimes for me believing is seeing and vice versa. But I believe in other things that I know it before I see it. I have found that eventually no matter what I am going to see something that God and the angels want me to know or experience and once that happens then everything comes full circle. This is God's greatest plans of life and one that shouldn't be taken granted for.

So back to my story, I was meditating yesterday and I just never know what I am going to experience, see, visit, do, or dream about. Yesterday I had a new visitor. As my eyes are closed I could see clear as day with my third eye a man appearing. It was in black and white like someone sketching it out for me but this actually shows movement. The man had a white beard, mustache, and a smile that you just can't forget. I was like, "That is St. Nicholas. He is real." He smiled at me and I was humbled enough to be in awe.

I asked God about the story and he just said that their was a man a long time ago that wanted to make children happy. He just wanted this and so he did this by making toys, placing food, or any type of gift to put on someones face. The man passed away and since then his memory has continued, but has been blown way out of proportion. He said man tends to do this and once you take a fable story and turn it into a profit thing, then yes you will see the bad behind a face, but you don't see the truth of it all. He says we tend to focus so much on the negative things that we don't see the good. If we start to get to the core on how this really works then we wouldn't be so heavily strong on the negative.

So is the man that we call in America, Santa Clause real. Yes he is. Seeing is believing like it is said in the movie "The Polar Express." Don't judge a book by its cover, because the contents within hold more interesting words and phrases than you could ever imagine all you have to do is believe. All of these stories we hear and read about came from some where. They weren't just made up. So the next time you read a fairy tale to your child or they ask about Santa all ways know that their is truth, it is your choice whether you want to believe in it or not. Also I just wanted to add a quick note, what makes you think there weren't flying reindeer here on this planet or some other planet? What makes you think that the true meaning of magic doesn't exist? God is magical so he can create whatever he wants to, whenever he wants to and we shouldn't judge it. How many of you when you were a child actually wanted to ride one of those reindeer? I know I was. I wanted to ride one and see the world. To experience such a thing to me would be the best present ever. As we grow older we loose the faith and the imagination. Society wants us to believe what it wants to. That is the power of the shadows. I believe in God and what he can create and I know that with him it is a matter of unlimited possibilities. This to me is the beauty of how far the mind can go if only you allowed yourself to go there. So with that being said for now...


 Believe. Keep Faith, and Hope that our children continue on with their imaginations because they help keep it going. Our society is turning into a scientific and logical society and trying to find explanations to the unknown, where as we should be focusing on the imagination. Do not be afraid of what you see or experience, because God wants you to for a reason. God's plan is magnificent. It is a beautiful design that only the creator knows how all of this works in every detail.

Love to you all,

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment