Friday, June 29, 2012

Where To Begin...

   I don’t know where to begin. I didn’t set out to write about my personal experiences with God and the gifts that he has blessed me with in the last 10 months. To be completely honest with you I am not the best writer, but God told me that it was time for me to tell my story. I have been thinking about it for at least a few weeks now, but I was told it was time.Only a hand full of people truly know what I have gone through, and those people I truly trust. I knew with those individuals, that  I wouldn’t be judge or thought to be crazy.

   The reason why I was hesitant wasn’t because I didn’t believe in myself, but what other people would say or do. Would they condemn me for what has/is happening to me through the grace of God? Would I be called “The Devil” or would people think that I really needed to commit myself to a mental institution? These were all of the questions that my mind has been wondering, and yet it has held me back from telling my story. Fear will hold you back from experiencing the true things of life. Now I have the courage to do so, because I am finding my Real True Self.
  
   I am already prepared to take the hits from others that believes that what I am saying isn’t true, because how can God really talk to you. You never know God could be writing through me and I wouldn’t know it, well most of the time I do know. He is one strong energy.
  
   So, when you read this keep and open mind and heart. The real experience with God happens when you least expect it and when you start to believe in yourself and not others. I hope this blog brings joy, tears, laughter, hope, and all of the emotions that one goes through to experience any kind of event. I know I will, because I will be reliving it, which is something that happens every day. I am reminded everyday of what I am and what I am going to be. God has a high purpose for us all, but for me I have my true calling and I didn’t know what plan he had in stored for me.
  
   So until next time come on with this journey with me of finding God, soul, and finding your true self. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment