Friday, June 29, 2012

No Faults

   I would like to make it clear that there is no fault for anything that I wrote in, "The Beginning". If anything it is a testimonial that my granny was ready to go. She had longed to be with her husband who we called "Pappy". God has said "that some things are not meant to be understood they just are". How do I know this  because he told me. More of that conversation for another day.

   Everything has its own time and this was to time to not only tell my story from the beginning, but this is when it began. It just happened to be on the passing day of my grandma and birth of my niece. Every story has a beginning. But there is no blame on anybody. If anything there should be joy, love, and happiness. God blames nobody. It was just time for his child to be brought back to him. We will all see our loved ones again. You just have to keep the faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment