Sunday, October 6, 2013

Experiencing Spirits During The Day

In recent weeks I have awoken in the middle of the night to see many beings. I have woken to seeing Angels waving hello to me, faeries flying in my room along with other beings, and most recently I have started to see white masses. My first experience to seeing a large white mass happened a month ago. I woke up in the middle of a deep sleep and at the end of my bed I saw a large white mass. My room lite up light a light bulb as I was staring at this large white mass. I kept blinking to make sure it wasn't my eyes playing tricks on me, and nope it wasn't going to go away. 

To my amazement the large white mass brought me peace. I wasn't afraid. If anything I felt protected. My room was so lite up I couldn't believe it. It was light someone turned on a large white light bulb along with 10 others. It was so bright. The mass just moved back and forth. I couldn't make out who or what it was. All I knew was that I new I was safe and I could sleep. I went back to sleep and as I woke up the next morning it was gone.That had been the first time I saw something so big in my room.

I normally see many spirits in my room and house. They look like white silhouettes and they move so fast. You see in their world they move faster in time, and to them we move so much slower. Full figure images I see mostly are my dragons from a previous life and angels. I can sometimes make out other beings such as faries and other advanced beings, but it takes a lot of concentration and opening myself up to them to see them clearly. At night sometimes I have such a hard time sleeping because I hear and see everything. I can hear spirits walking on the floor and I can very sensitive to energy.

In the last week I have started to see more of these white masses. We just moved into a new apartment a week ago and I was talking to a neighbor and as we were standing and talking our in the parking lot I saw 3 white masses around him. On stood slightly in front of him on his right side, one was beside him on his right and then another slightly behind him on his left side. 

As I was talking to him I couldn't take my eyes off of these 3 white masses. I closed one eye to make sure it wasn't my vision and then the other and they were just their. I felt like one was a spirit like his grandmother and others were his guardian angel and guide. He is being watched over by these 3 beings. I was so focused on the 3 images that it was hard to concentrate on our conversation. I hadn't had anything like this happen to me during the daylight hours so this was new to me. 

Since my moving I really haven't been able to concentrate on myself and I could only meditate right before going to bed. I felt empty inside. I was feeling the loss of my connection to the other worlds. The other world is where I feel most at home with. You are probably asking what other worlds that I speak of? Well I am very connected to the spiritual, spirit, dream, and angelic realms/world. Those places are where I feel complete. Whole as a being, and accepted to those world. I have always stay connected because this world makes my head spin. 

I guess on another day I will talk about those other worlds. I learn mostly in those worlds because I am always being guided and shown what to do next or I am being taught other things there. Have a wonderful day. Love and Light.





No comments:

Post a Comment